- Laurelwood - 5115 NE Sandy Blvd Portland Oregon
- Upright brewing company - 240 Broadway St Portland Oregon
- hair of the dog - 61 SE Yamhill St. Portland Oregon
- Base Camp Brewing - 930 SE Oak St Portland Oregon
- Ecliptic Brewing - 825 N Cook St Portland Oregon
- cascade barrel house - 939 SE Belmont Portland Oregon
- F. H. Steinbart Company - 234 S.E. 12th Ave Portland Oregon
- bridgeport - 1313 NW Marshall St Portland Oregon
- Deschutes Brewery & Public House - 210 NW 11th AVE Portland Oregon
- Otto's Sausage - 42nd and Woodstock Blvd. Portland Oregon
- Edelweiss - 3119 SE 12th Avenue Portland Oregon
- Belmont Station - 4500 SE Stark St Portland Oregon
Edelweiss, Otto's, Steinbart, and Belmont Station are not breweries or even brewpubs, but are important stops during the tour. Edelweiss has some imported German beer, but more importantly imported German food, and house made cured meats. Otto's has the greatest hotdog ever created, and Belmont Station is a bottleshop with over 1200 different beers. Steinbart is the defacto Portland homebrew shop where I plan to purchase a bag of Weyermann Pilsner Malt.
Of course I will not make it to everything on the list, but Laurelwood, Upright, and Base Camp are at the top, since I have never visited them before.